Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Me Tired

Monday September 28, 2009

Goodnight or Good morning Orlando!

Oi! We couldn’t get out of bed and ‘snoozed’ many times over. Then again I could have just been dreaming that. Either way getting up at 5am eastern standard time sucks. Even with getting quickly out the door we still had to hurry to the airport. The fact that our GPS navigator ‘Jill’ didn’t agree with the freeway signs added to the nerves. We really didn’t want to miss this flight and spend any longer at the airport than necessary. We followed the signs on the highway to Orlando International, dropped off the rental car and got to our boarding gate exactly at the right time. (Well Roel would have said the right time...I would have said the right time would have been about 40 minutes earlier.)

We left Florida which had treated us very well. Spotless weather the entire time other than a few really quick thundershowers here and there. I am the most tanned I have ever been. I like hurricane season!! I may think differently had I encountered one.

We landed in New York and had a quick turnaround flight to San Diego. We checked in at out hotel in SD at 5pm. Long day. We grabbed a bite at the hotel and went to bed at 7:30. We were able to appreciate our gorgeous view before falling asleep. I can’t remember the last time I have been this exhausted.




No comments:

Post a Comment