Sunday, October 11, 2009

On the Road Again

Friday October 2, 2009

Good morning Los Angeles. Not a cloud in the sky.
Roel, Shana and I had a glorious breakfast on her rooftop patio. I then followed Roel to three store visits. I started to feel ill halfway through the day and just stayed in the car. All of the travelling and odd hours had caught up with me. It felt like I was getting sick. I was feeling miserable by the time we were packing up to leave Shana’s.

She had just got home with her brand new puppy. It was incredibly cute as all puppies are. Her and Craig looked like happy new parents. Chloe is in good hands.

We left early evening and arrived in Long Beach around 9pm. We stopped in at Frank’s house to say hi. We were supposed to go for dinner but I just wasn’t up to it. :( I was REALLY excited to hang out with Frank. I am grateful that we at least got to hang out for a half hour. Frank is one of my favourite people period. He’s fun loving and a little crazy.

We checked in at The Renaissance downtown and went to bed after eating our room service.

No comments:

Post a Comment