Sunday, October 11, 2009

NYC Boy

Thursday October 8, 2009

Good morning Chicago and the last day of our whirlwind US tour!

Roel is up early to get in one last store visit before we catch our noon flight to New York!

He gets back to the hotel at 10 and I’m still fast asleep. Oops! I take a quick shower and pack up in 15 minutes. We then jumped into the cab and slip onto our last jetBlue flight for quite some time (hopefully!).

We get into JFK at about 3pm. We both are half asleep for the cab ride home. Yay, my new home! We get back, grab some food and unpack.
I am now sitting in front of the TV typing this while Roel catches up on his recorded Project Runway.

This phase of the journey has come to an end but as noted in my first entry it means a new one is about to begin. Tomorrow I have a few hours to gather myself before I fly out to Winnipeg to visit friends and family. I haven’t been back for two years!! I can’t wait to see everyone again. I also can’t wait for Roel to join me there on October 23 and meet those who have known me since I was.

We’re about to start this season’s Survivor and then go to bed. G’nite!

1 comment:

  1. Awww hopefully I'll be able to get out to Winnipeg when you're there.

    ReplyDelete